All About Car Accidents
What types of Chicago auto accidents does attorney Jeankins handle?
Attorney Jeankins and his fellow Chicago auto accident attorneys handle a wide range of car accidents in the Massachusetts area. Some of the most common auto accidents we work on include:
- Texting while driving accidents: A growing nuisance on roads and highways throughout Chicago.
- Drunk driving accidents: Despite public campaigns about the dangers of intoxicated driving, many Chicago choose to make the dangerous choice to drink and drive.
- Reckless driving accidents: On congested highways around Chicago, it’s not uncommon for drivers to operate recklessly and cause serious accidents.
- Rear-end accidents: One of the most common types of Chicago car accidents.
- Hit-and-run accidents: You may need to pursue a claim through your own insurance company to recover compensation if a driver flees the scene.
We also handle a wide range of other motor vehicle accidents in Chicago, including:
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents